Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[RE] Boyfriends family

I read Natalies post and the first sentence related to me so well.
im so glad my boyfriends family loves me, i couldnt deal with if they didnt.
When I first started going out with Joey I was so afraid his family wouldnt like me. I didnt want to make a bad impression. I feel like its necessary to be really close with my boyfriends family because you're going to see them for hopefully a long time. His sister was always nice to me but I was kinda intimidated at first since she was a senior or Cal but she always tried to make me feel comfortable around her. I was always afraid of his dad for the longest time. Honestly for like five months untill I got used to him and realized that he was actually really nice and not that scary lol. The first family member I was comfortable with was his mom. She was always really nice and would always tease Joey or get teased by him. I wasnt afraid to talk to her at all and I think that's what everyone should have in a relationship. You shouldnt be scared of the other persons family. You should be comfortable with them. As well as his family, I started hanging out with his friends as well so we could all be together and have a good time. Some of his friends have grown really close to me so it's great that we can all be together. I think that you should always make the effort to become close with your significant others friends and family. I think it makes your relationship closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment