Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[F] Seriously?

I don't understand why people can't tell you things straight up. Like why do you have to make things hella difficult and go around the question or just not confront the situation at all. It would be a lot easier for both parties involved. Instead of acting like everythings okay and things are going great but then at the same time you take it all back, why don't you just talk to the person. I'd rather have someone tell me what was going on than having to wonder what's happening and what you're thinking. It would be so much easier if they told me what their feelings were. I dont want to act like everythings okay but then get into an argument and then all of a sudden things change completely.

There's this one person who I wish would just tell me what he wanted. You know it, I know it, why can't we just talk about things like normal people. I dont understand why people can't own up to what they want. If you want something, then go and get it. I hate when people play games. I'd rather have it straight to the point. None of these side roads to avoid the situation when you know its what you want. Some people just need to make up their minds on certain things. If you want it, you want it. Dont always make things so damn complicated, nor dont think that everythings always about you because it's fucking not.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayluh, I responded to this post, kbai! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucrezia did too, but she hasn't told you yet. The link is here:

    http://dumloquimurfugeritinvidaaetas.blogspot.com/2011/09/repost-just-say-it.html

    And Pamela's is here:

    http://pamelaaareyes.blogspot.com/2011/09/re-people-and-feelings.html

    I swear I'm not going to go through everyone's posts dropping links to responses...we gotta get in the habit!

    ReplyDelete