Thursday, October 13, 2011

[F] Change

This past week and a half have been so fucking crazy. It's been a whirlwind of emotions, good and bad. Although what happened was really upsetting to both me and my boyfriend, it made us both stronger as people and as a couple. I think from this point on, we'll understand each other more and we'll be able to get through a lot more situations in the future. I also think that we appreciate each other more and realized that we could lose each other. It really opened our eyes. Although many high school relationships dont last very long at all, some from weeks to a month or two, I think it is possible to have a strong high school relationship. Even after leaving high school and starting your life in the 'adult' world. Many take for granted what they have. My boyfriend was a senior when I was a sophomore so going into junior year, I didnt see him everyday like I did sophomore year and over the summer. I think that was a hard transition for me. A lot of people take that for granted. The time spent with their loved ones.

Through our relationship I've changed significantly. Those close to me can really tell the difference in all aspects of my life, and even those who aren't, they still agree that I've changed. Everyone changes in the course of a year and a half, of course, but my whole lifestyle changed. The way I acted, my perspective on things and my feelings dramatically changed. It's scary how much one person can change you so much in the short amount of time given.

No comments:

Post a Comment